We thank you for your continued support and patronage of the Eisemann Center for Performing Arts. We remain committed to bringing you the best entertainment experience, while also seeing to the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, artists, clients and visitors during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Your health and safety are always top priorities when you visit the Eisemann Center.
The Eisemann Center has installed new air conditioning with MERV 13 Filters as HEPA filters are too restrictive for the amount of air flow required. In addition, a Cold Plasma generator has been added also. This technology uses bipolar ionization to disable viruses, including the Coronaviruses, as the air travels from the HVAC system into the building.
The Eisemann Center continues to:
- Take added CDC-specified measures to clean and sanitize the building.
- Provide special training on risk mitigation and safeguards relating to COVID-19 health protocols for all employees to ensure patron safety while attending events.
Following the CDC's updated guidelines, it is recommended that all persons wear a mask indoors. We strongly encourage all patrons attending events at the Eisemann Center to wear face coverings over the nose and mouth when visiting the Eisemann Center's public lobby areas. Many tours or events may choose to continue to ask patrons to wear a face covering when in the performance space.
- Hand sanitizers are conveniently located at main entrances to the lobby, entrances to performance venues and in or near all restrooms and elevators.
- Purchase tickets online in advance of the event. Your Print at Home ticket(s) may be scanned at the door from your phone. For best results, brighten your phone screen and zoom in on your ticket.
- Refrain from congregating in the lobby or performance venue aisles.
- Exit the building promptly at the conclusion of the performance.
- Bring bottled water or a refillable water bottle to take into the performance venue.
Eisemann Center staff will:
- Require staff handling food and beverages to wear gloves.
- Provide sanitizing stations at conveniently accessible locations throughout the facility.
- Create a contact-free system for purchasing tickets, the purchase of concessions, and for any other sales component that might be in place.
- Clean and sanitize the audience chamber(s) after each performance, along with frequent disinfecting of high-use areas such as restrooms, door handles, handrails, and elevator buttons.
Until Further Notice the Eisemann Center will:
- Only have intermission for selected events
- Only have valet parking services for selected events
- Only have concessions for selected events
- Only have have merchandise sales for selected events
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please stay home!
- Do you have a fever over 99.6 degrees?
- Do you have respiratory symptoms such as muscle pain, sore throat, cough, phlegm or breathing difficulties?
- Were you advised to self-isolate by a healthcare provider within 15 days as of today, or do you have any family members or roommates that were advised to self-isolate within 15 days as of today?
We thank you for your understanding and acceptance of these protocols to help keep you safe while attending events at the Eisemann Center.