We thank you for your continued support and patronage of the Eisemann Center for Performing Arts. We remain committed to bringing you the best entertainment experience, while also seeing to the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, artists, clients and visitors during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Your health and safety are always top priorities when you visit the Eisemann Center. While we are pleased that Performing Arts Centers have been given clearance to open at 50% of capacity, due to social distancing requirements, total capacity for our performance venues will fall somewhere between 20% - 30%.
The City of Richardson and the Eisemann Center are closely monitoring the global outbreak of COVID-19 and are committed to keeping you informed about actions we are taking to prevent its spread, according to guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the state of Texas.
The state requires the Eisemann Center and all entertainment venues to:
- Take added CDC-specified measures to clean and sanitize the building.
- Provide special training on risk mitigation and safeguards relating to COVID-19 health protocols for all employees to ensure patron safety while attending events.
- Adjust seating in performance venues to allow for social distancing between all parties.
We are asking all patrons attending events at the Eisemann Center to:
- Wear a face covering in the facility at all times. Cover coughs and sneezes with a disposable tissue.
- Stay six (6) feet away from all people not in your household and/or ticketed group.
- Wash hands often for 20 seconds and encourage others to do the same.
- When soap and water aren’t available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizers are conveniently located at main entrances to the lobby, entrances to performance venues and in or near all restrooms and elevators.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Purchase tickets online in advance of the event. Your Print at Home ticket(s) may be scanned at the door from your phone. For best results, brighten your phone screen and zoom in on your ticket.
- Refrain from congregating in the lobby or performance venue aisles.
- Exit the building promptly at the conclusion of the performance.
- Bring bottled water or a refillable water bottle to take into the performance venue.
Eisemann Center staff will:
- Wear required cloth face coverings and wash their hands frequently.
- Maintain six-foot social distancing whenever possible.
- Require staff handling food and beverages to wear gloves.
- Provide sanitizing stations at conveniently accessible locations throughout the facility.
- Create a seating chart and administer ticket sales to social distance the audience.
- Create a contact-free system for purchasing tickets, the purchase of concessions, and for any other sales component that might be in place.
- Clean and sanitize the audience chamber(s) after each performance, along with frequent disinfecting of high-use areas such as restrooms, door handles, handrails, and elevator buttons.
Until Further Notice the Eisemann Center will:
- Not have intermissions
- Not have valet parking services
- Not have concessions
- Not have merchandise sales
We thank you for your understanding and acceptance of these protocols to help keep you safe while attending events at the Eisemann Center. PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE OFTEN AS PROTOCOLS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.